2009/06/07

my bloody stomach!

exactly what it is!

how do i stop my bloody stomach from grumbling?!

"it grumbles when im hungry, it grumbles when im asleep

it grumbles in tones of low and even in the deep,

i ate to stop the grumbling and even over-ate

but what to do, oh what to do my class will start at eight."

---

googled about the cause for stomach grumbling. & guess what's the 1st result? 'Early Pregnancy symptoms'.

kuso

but well, a few causes

  • gas in stomach
  • chewing gum, which fools the stomach into thinking there is food to be digested
  • pregnancy (ahah, not happening)

it annoys me because my stomach's really really loud!!!

like there's a war in my stomach with people using atomic bombs and japanese shouting "banzai! banzai!"

one time it grumbles so loud in an exam hall my friend next to me stared at my stomach & shook his head...

aaargh!

& dismiss the whole 'hungry' theory. my stomach grumbles even after i just ate a whole meal.

damn stomach!

+_+

No comments: