2009/06/18

hand me a Smile, cos i need one for my happiness

after saving a cockroach from the wraths of hani & lis, 

i had the tendency to listen to one of my fave fave song,

blur's beetlebum

& like i had a sudden epiphany, i googled them.

bless all the people who believed in Santa Claus,

BLUR IS REFORMED

to think i can see them sing again, & damon albarn writing new brilliant songs,

it sends shivers to my brain!

i love BLUR with a passion. 

& yes, i also love British boys. abit ironic that i end up here. hmm...

oh life~

i remember my first 'singer crush' was Damon Albarn, when i first saw the PV 'Boys & Girls'

yep, he's a pretty boy. but thats not the main reason i like him. honest!

come to think of it, that was an early age to have a crush...

-_-"

anyway BLUR's reformed!

oh what estatic chains of endorphins are swirling in my neurotransmitter-filled brains now!

right now, they're only doing shows in the UK.

(damn u expensive-flight-tickets-to-the-UK)

but there's talks about them coming here!!!

yipeeee!

p/s shell, give me my allowance asap plzzz

No comments: