2009/06/14

haunted by the blood of you

"you see i cannot be forsaken,

because i am not the only one..."

after countless efforts of procrastinating at doing my work (that includes making fun of George Washington & the French-Indian War), i finally decided to watch one of my all-time favourite movie, Queen of the Damned.

I have no idea why i like the movie so damn much. It is not the best, I admit it, & tom cruise's version of lestat is unbeatable! (the only reason why the word 'tom-cruise' still exists in my dictionary now)

however the soundtrack is haunting. like vampire blood seeping through your veins, urgh. my favourite is 'cold' by static-x. especially love it when the song came out while lestat was crawling up the wall. oh so hot. 

remind me again why vampires are so in.

not because of robert pattison.

No comments: