2009/05/20

summer sucks

especially texan summer.

& i'm stuck here at college station. huraay huraay!

the day i travel out of here is the day i... well, get out of texas.

but one thing that cheers me greatly these few days *apart from the hope that the boys will get quarantined in klia* is ....

-drumroll please-

"ADAM LAMBERT"

Lambert is one of the two finalist for the 8th season of American Idol. While the other, Kris Allen, is known for his down-to-earth, humble, (sleepy) performance, Lambert rawksss! His vocal is of the 70s rock & roll era, boundless range he has, & the flamboyance of his performance blew me off my skirt! literally~

Well, of course when i first saw him, my physical-judgemental brain screamed "aiseh, this mamat look so gay, sound so gay..."


but once i heard him singing, i was like "What?! he's gay?!! nooooo..."

*his controversial pics* - warning, homophobics -

dang it~

& apparently, when asked about a female co-star he says, “I’ve gotten to kiss those lips, and although it’s not my preference,” and he pauses so the audience can chuckle.

isnt that cute? tahahahaha~

+_+

No comments: