2009/05/29

moonwalking to culinary excellence ;p


was in a foul foul mood just now.
im in need for more social activities! cant wait to go to class & be all "hey y'all!!!"

anyway was reminiscing about adam lambert. who did not win american idol. i wanted to write about it the minute the result was announced, but i could not due to extreme temptation of using a variety of curse words. painful, painful topic.
what my face looks like as im staring at this laptop 
(minus the fact i am not a man)
he deserves to win. full stop.
or
or
he deserves to win goddamit.
~~
after that watched summore michael jackson. & i found out i still adore MJ. even though i do grin at his nose. cant help it. 
also, one time i had to submit my engineering homework for my team, & i wrote my friend's name as Michael Jackson instead of Michael Johnson. haha.
but i changed it in time. no worries.
~~
i cooked by myself too just now. im so PROUD of myself.
for normal people, cooking fried egg & green beans is pfffft easy.
for watashi, it's Amazing, Fabuloso, Grandiose!
yeah,
I'm Feeling Goooooood~
+_+


No comments: