2009/05/22

kaleidoscopic

i dislike it when people call me a dreamer or an idealist just for what i say or do.

if i say "everything is possible" or "when there's a will, there's a way", does that instantly mean im a idealist? i sound silly, but does it mean im a child tucked in a little crib of my own? i fear not.

i may be of less experience than about 99% of the worldwide population. but who daresay that i have not seen anything in my 18 years of life? by dismissing my words, deny my 18 years of bloom. but be so a brainless twat.

i am just bluntly optimistic. i've seen things happen that are supposed to be impossible and yet come true. i know wishing for things do not stay in dreams only, it can also appear in reality. now, is that not realistic? when i have seen the sun-lit meadow and not the gloomy alley as you have been accustomed to? maybe i did not tread my foot on your alley, and you have not on my meadow. is my experience still invaluable compared to yours?

true, you can be pessimistic at times. and whine. but isnt being optimistic lovelier? it's like a kaleidoscope of the mind. being optimistic brews beautfiul images in the mind from ordinary thoughts and sentiments. it's my choice to be optimistic but a realist. than be a depressingly pessimistic realist.

dont push off what i said as mere child's talk. yes, i may be the child in this crooked connection. but who are you to judge the worth of my words without a thought?

+_+

No comments: