2009/05/20

silly acronyms

we were talking just now, alissa, hani & me.

damn damning that i failed my physics. for my online homeworks which were below 70%, my wonderful professor has  given me a beautiful F. how am i gonna answer to my sponsor, dui..

so alissa said hey, american grading's different bah.. A is Awesome, B is Best, D is Dang-it, F is Fantastic! & C is Ceebye. lol. & yeah, american grading has no E.

hooray to the day i tell my sponsor i got Best & Fantastic grades!

anyway, we were laughing like crack again when hani said *randomly* brown offers bachelor in engineering. & alissa spelt the acronym, B eng, Bachelor of engineering. B E N G.  & i was like, B.e.n.g? Beng? hahah you come back to malaysia & got a beng?

tahahahah such childish joy.

well in tamu, u get a Bachelor of Science for engineering instead. BS. bull shit u said? well said!

+_+

No comments: