2009/07/12

breaking down the tears~

oh i miss malaysia so much...

i cant stand it when my friends tell me they miss me. coz i miss them so much so terribly.

the thing i love most about school is when you come to class and start the day by talking about any crap you can think about.

music, anime, movies, boys, ghosts... anything crappy and uneducational.

and in kml, i can just hop to any rooms in the dorm and talk to my friends about basically anything. everything was light-beat and relaxing.

we would dance suju's dont don in one room, then sing dbsk's timeless in another. talk about makino*doumyouji with a group of friend, and then mizuki*nakatsu with the rest.

that was my sanctuary, my heaven. everything perfect there.

here, everyday is like a struggle. i cant find my comfort zone. the only sanctuary i can get is when i am alone. and i dont want that.

i became quiet. i dont know what to say. i became apathetic and boring.

i've never felt more insecure.

now im thinking, is everything here worth it?

this might be my biggest bout of homesickness.

uh'oh

+_+

2 comments:

Faizal Hamssin said...

hey fara. i guess we're pretty much in the same boat. i can tell you with intense surety that nothing beats pre-u life. uni life seemingly replicates period when people get more into themselves, and yeah, you can't help but having to try to be nonchalant of your surrounding and create your own world within yourself.

and yes, i miss my ib friends so much that i even refuse to think about those times we had having fun together, since i know that'll only lead to me feeling even more frustrating as such things will never happen again in my life.

so yeah let's hope that we'll both have better lives in uni as time goes by! :)

cheers!

tissuepaperbox said...

oh, thanks! yeah, lets make the most of our uni life!