2009/07/08

bowling virgin no more!

today i went bowling for the first time!

yay, im so happy!

i know i know. where did i live all my life, a cave? honestly i dont know even know why i never tried bowling. well finally i did!

hani's friend tommy invited her to go bowling with him & a couple of his friends. so i tagged along.

*to my advantage hani gets a lot of guys' attentions ;D *

we (as in tommy, his younger bro james, hani & me) went to Grand Station at Bryan, where they had bowling alleys, laser tags, mini golf place, and (to my great delight) a game arcade!!!

ooo so exciting!

being a first-timer, obviously i SUCK big time.

the bowling first timer XD

hani

brother act -  tommy & james

even hani, who claimed she doesnt know how to play it, did so much better than me. when others score around 60, 70, my score was 20-ish. it was so urghh~ oh well, im there for comic relief =D since it was about to close, we ddnt get to spend much time in the arcade =<

but the boys still get to play the dance2 revolution game. & they were really good! wow!

this machine is everywhere! dang, im so proud of japan. remember para para?

*para para was one of my nicknames too XD*

just had to camwhore. im sorry~

all & all a fun experience.

yeah, a bowling virgin no more!

btw, there's a spa in miri with this slogan 

"Virgin No More"

only one thing i can say.

'WTF'

+_+

No comments: